Standard O-ring Cord
Elastoseal can provide bulk o-ring cord to exacting specifications. Elastoseal’s o-ring cord is manufactured using high grade compounds, in sizes from 0.040″ through 1″. It is also available in square or quad-seal profile. Whether your needs are for 10 feet or 10,000 feet, Elastoseal is your source for o-ring cord.
- An extensive variety of FDA Approved, military specification, soft and hard durometers and exotic compounds o-ring cord are in stock for fast delivery
- With ElastoSeal’s grinding capabilities, any diameter of o-ring cord can be provided between 0.040″ and 0.750 diameter
- EMI or RFI shielding compounds o-ring cord
- USP Class VI silicone compounds o-ring cord
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs) such as Santoprene & PVC, extruded and spliced endless
Cut to Length Cord
Cut-to-Length O-Ring Cord ELASTOSEAL has sophisticated equipment to automatically cut o-ring cord to length. This provides an economical option when requirements demand precision pieces of rubber cord. Cord can be cut in lengths ranging from 0.125″ to several feet.
- Tubing and profile extrusions cut-to-length
- Sponge extrusions, cut and bonded endless
- Contract cutting of your extrusions
Precision Ground O-ring Cord
ELASTOSEAL has the capability to produce precision, centerless ground o-ring cord. This process can produce cord that is significantly more precise, and more smooth, for the most demanding applications. For example, a standard Viton, extruded 3/8″ diameter cord will have a tolerance of ±0.013″. Cord ground to 3/8″ will have a tolerance of only ±0.003″.
Centerless grinding can also be useful when an application requires an uncommon diameter of cord, a larger cord can be ground down to the required size.